Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Needed

Options
  • 07-02-2013 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I know this is a long shot but I am looking for somebody in the Lucan area who has spare -1.50 contact lenses.

I ordered mine last week and I was told by the shipping company that they have no record of the payment going through so I had to reorder them but in the mean time I have ran out of lenses. Also all the opticians I have tried wont let me buy them as I need the prescription which will mean I have to book an appointment with an optician and get them to verify that I do not contact lenses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

I'm sorry for your predicament, but it doesn't sound like a good idea to use somebody elses lenses against medical advice. Thread closed.

Advertisement