If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ W1070

Options
  • 07-02-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭

Hi,
    Hoping to order one of these a.s.a.p if you have stock, what would be your boardsies price including delivery to Dublin?, also, do you have a price for 3D glasses to suit per pair?.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

StopWatch wrote: »
    Hi,
    Hoping to order one of these a.s.a.p if you have stock, what would be your boardsies price including delivery to Dublin?, also, do you have a price for 3D glasses to suit per pair?.
    Thanks!
    Stopwatch,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you- we have decent stock of the excellent W1070 in our main warehouse at £699.95 / €849.99 and we would do free delivery for Boardies included in that price.

I don't have the glasses yet but I'd guess they will be about £69 / €89 ish

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭StopWatch

PM Sent
    Thanks John

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

PM Sent
    Thanks John
    Hi StopWatch.

John Is in and out of the office the last few days so he replied may be a little late in getting back.
    If you would like to forward the PM to me if you have not had a response and we can start the ball rolling at this end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭StopWatch

Hi StopWatch.

John Is in and out of the office the last few days so he replied may be a little late in getting back.
    If you would like to forward the PM to me if you have not had a response and we can start the ball rolling at this end :)

Forwarded that pm
    Thanks

Forwarded that pm
    Thanks

Hi there,

Nice speaking to you.

Everything is good to go :)

Have a great weekend.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭SachaJ

Just wondering do you have one of these projectors in a demo room? I currently have a Sanyo Z4 so interested in trying the BenQ but concerned about the DLP rainbow effect.
    Also with the pound after dropping through the floor, whats the current Euro price? Does it come with the 5 year warranty?

I've read that the throw can be quite short. Can I project onto an 80" screen from 3.5m?

SachaJ wrote: »
    Just wondering do you have one of these projectors in a demo room? I currently have a Sanyo Z4 so interested in trying the BenQ but concerned about the DLP rainbow effect.
    Also with the pound after dropping through the floor, whats the current Euro price? Does it come with the 5 year warranty?

I've read that the throw can be quite short. Can I project onto an 80" screen from 3.5m?

Hi Sacha,

Thanks for getting in touch.  

Unfortunately we don't have a demo room at the moment.  We've got plans for one hopefully in the near future.  

Current Euro price on the projector would be €864.14 and it does indeed include the 5 year guarantee.  

3.5m back might be a bit too far for a 80" screen.  We use this handy website here in the shop to work out distances etc.  Looking at this it recommends around 2.5m back from the screen:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/BenQ-W1070-projection-calculator-pro.htm

Hope this helps.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.