Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMM1295E form question

Options
  • 07-02-2013 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

On this form there is a space "Country where applying" so I put Ireland but there is a From and To part where from cannot be later than today's date. Not sure what they want there. The time from now until I leave perhaps? Confused.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭TheChief36

You have to print out this form, sign it, scan it and then upload it is that correct? I only ask because I can't seem to sign it.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 MarZ8ar

If you fill in the next box (after the country where applying) with the citizen option the "from" and "to" boxes will be blacked out and you can ignore them.

No you don't print the form. You fill it out online remembering to put n/a in any box that is not blacked out that does not apply to you, THEN you click the button at the top that says signature panel. This will allow you to create a signature name, password and location and encript them. THEN you enter the signature date and THEN AND ONLY THEN validate the form as a whole. Save it as a PDF and upload it to MY CIC.

Advertisement