Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outsourcing Business Advice for Website

Options
  • 07-02-2013 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭

Where would I begin to search for a professional (or even a student) to assist me in analyzing a competitor's website(s)?

I currently have a 'lot' of side-projects at different stages of development; both independently and with a partner - some online and others offline - and I need to start outsourcing and delegating a backlog of work.

These 7am-2am workdays are killing me, and we're only into February.

Say; for example I own a certain .com and have targeted a particular niche, and based on main competitors websites it seems to be a profitable user-base.

I have defined my 4 main competitors in the space and need a full analysis and report on:

SEO keywords
    Traffic Sources
    Business Model
    Revenue Streams
    Strong Points
    Weak Points (where we can do it better)

In short, a competition analysis.

I 'could' sit down with the tools and do this, but I haven't the time :(

So, has anyone out-sourced this type of work before, and would you have any tips on where to begin?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭flynnlives

Hi,

I have some experience in doing this and have made some clients out of the people i have done it for.
    Ive found i have a good knack for this kinda of consultancy so il help you out if you want.

PM me if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

I was a professional but now am currently a student

Wouldnt mind a better look at what you currently require perhaps you could pop us an email !

Advertisement