Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Ultegra 6700 standard For 6750 Compact

Options
  • 07-02-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

I am awaiting my new bike. It will have an Ultegra 6700 Silver standard Chainset 53/39. I am not sure yet what the crank length will be but it is coming off a Scott CR1 pro size s/52.
    I would like to swap it with somone for a new/nearly new Ultegra 6750 compact Chaninset 50/34. I will know the cranklength in a few days. I live in Cork but i will be in Dublin city centre on the 15th. I will know the crank length in a couple of days but just want to get the ball rolling for any potential swaps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭El.duderino

How about a Dura Ace Compact 7950 its 170mm length. Usually same as small frame. It want swop let me know. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 41 taddles

Aero Bar wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am awaiting my new bike. It will have an Ultegra 6700 Silver standard Chainset 53/39. I am not sure yet what the crank length will be but it is coming off a Scott CR1 pro size s/52.
    I would like to swap it with somone for a new/nearly new Ultegra 6750 compact Chaninset 50/34. I will know the cranklength in a few days. I live in Cork but i will be in Dublin city centre on the 15th. I will know the crank length in a couple of days but just want to get the ball rolling for any potential swaps.

Hey, when you know crank length let me know, only thing is my compact is the dark grey..not sure if colour matters to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Aero Bar

How about a Dura Ace Compact 7950 its 170mm length. Usually same as small frame. It want swop let me know. Thanks
    Hi there,

How old/much has your chainset done?
    Any pic's

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Aero Bar

taddles wrote: »
    Hey, when you know crank length let me know, only thing is my compact is the dark grey..not sure if colour matters to you?

I'll let you know the Crank length when I get the bike.
    To be honest colour does not matter to me.

Cheers

Advertisement