Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO quistions

Options
  • 07-02-2013 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭

Okay, so is it too late for me to apply for my college place? if not also where do I seen my Fetec level 5 course results too? I'm guessing the college I apply for? But that's only a wild guess.

Thanks in Advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Anyone? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Have you already set up your CAO application? If not, I think it may be too late. If you just haven't selected your courses, I think you will get another chance to do that in the coming months, unless you are applying to nursing. There is no late applications allowed for nursing.

As for letting the college know about your fetac course. There is an option you should select to say you're a fetac 2013 student. I think they get any other relevant information from your PPS number, but I may be wrong.

Ask in the FETAC/PLC forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

Okay thanks a million. :)

Advertisement