Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question regarding the SAMSUNG UE46ES6300 3D TV

• 08-02-2013 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭

Being totally honest its about retro gaming :D

I seen on a youtube clip that some Samsung TV's can mirror what is on your galaxy S3 phone. I'm not entirely sure how this is done possibly an app??

Can anyone tell me if the above mentioned model is capable of this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Anyone?

Im thinking for my price range this could be the tv for me, and if it will mirror my s3 it will be a huge plus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Anyone?

Im thinking for my price range this could be the tv for me, and if it will mirror my s3 it will be a huge plus!
    The galaxy S3 has a thing called sbeam built in. It wouldn't be that your thinking of?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXfJORIEwfso

The above clip is exactly what I am talking about. My question is more of is the model I mentioned above capable of doing this?

Advertisement