Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock im park

Options
  • 08-02-2013 1:34am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody going? Just trying to buy some tickets now. the 35e delivery fee is a bit much on the main site! Looking at mainticket.de whose delivery comes out at 15 but only allow england in the dropdown box for country.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I know it's a different festival but I'm off to Rock Am Ring this year.I bought my ticket in the early bird period before Christmas and ending up paying the €35 delivery charge, but had the tickets in hand two days after I bought them.

The line up isn't looking great this year, but we had such a great time last year around the camp site that there was no question about whether to go or not this year. Plus, I love Germany!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I paid the 35 last year, but they get sent out asap. Tis annoying but worth it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah annoying, fairly ridiculous to send a piece of paper for 35 euro :D

EDIT: I got a mail back from mainticket.de, they will send to Ireland, I just select country as germany. You must use debit/credit card and they charge 3% of purchase total, still much cheaper. Hope this helps somebody!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Muiris

Defo going! Got ticket in the post yesterday. Flying into Frankfurt on the 7th, :-)

Advertisement