Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trigger problem

• 08-02-2013 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

ok so Im gonna sound hopeless but I literally just slid the front of the receiver off.. cleaned a little and put a bit of silly oil around the place.. I didn't take any internals out but now that I put it back together the trigger is stickin when on semi.. kind of clickin before it fires... I didn't even touch anything inside!! help please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭BWgekko

Bump

Bumo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

BWgekko wrote: »
    ok so Im gonna sound hopeless but I literally just slid the front of the receiver off.. cleaned a little and put a bit of silly oil around the place.. I didn't take any internals out but now that I put it back together the trigger is stickin when on semi.. kind of clickin before it fires... I didn't even touch anything inside!! help please

Whay type of gun is it(m4,ak....) and what type of gearbox(v2,v3.......)

Oh sorry it's a cyma m4 marketed as cybergun.. Pretty common but I have no clue what gearbox!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Oh sorry it's a cyma m4 marketed as cybergun.. Pretty common but I have no clue what gearbox!!

V2 gearbox, When you say sticking what do you mean? You pull the trigger and it stays back, or does it make a weird clicking noise just before you cna pull it back? and does it still work on semi.
    The trigger switch in an AEG can shift around sometimes (mine did a few weeks back and I hadn't done anything to it) it cna happen randomly from normal use. The symptoms are that the rifle works perfectly in full and then shows resistance when trying the pull the trigger in semi, more often than not you can push past this resistance and still pull the trigger backwards. If that sounds like what you have, the trigger switch may have shifted slightly.

The other problem may be the trigger plate on the outside of the gearbox. where did you spray silicon btw?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Untamedlemon

Ye that happened to me as well and still does. Try flicking it to full and back to semi and it might work. Sometimes on v 2s the selector plate doesnt quite get away from safe fully and this causes the trigger stop( dont know thr proper term) to still be slightly on the trigger and thats usually where your click comes from.....thats the reason for mine bit if I flick it to full and back to semi it works grand.

Advertisement