Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 Cooking Club Week 5: French Macarons

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Lads where are ye buying the egg white? Tried dunnes and Tesco but they don't stock it and brennan's have it but they only have a big pack for a tenner. Was hoping to get a smaller thing of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭RoseBlossom

Lads where are ye buying the egg white? Tried dunnes and Tesco but they don't stock it and brennan's have it but they only have a big pack for a tenner. Was hoping to get a smaller thing of it!

I get it in Tesco - it's this type. It's usually next to the lesser-used baking items (e.g. glycerin). I haven't looked for it elsewhere so if it's not in your local Tesco I'm not sure where else you might turn, sorry!

Advertisement