Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3x Blu-Rays for £17 offer (no extra VAT for Ireland) from Amazon UK

Options
  • 08-02-2013 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

Amazon are doing a Blu-Ray give away at the moment.

3 for £17, at the checkout there's no extra TAX added even for Ireland so it's still just £17 (€19.92) :D

You can also check out with 6 Blu-Rays (or multiples of 3) and still get double or more the discount and free delivery to Ireland.

Lots of oldies but still plenty of new movies there too. I managed to get me the new collectors edition of Prometheus 3D and other collector edition stuff :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Didn't manage to see Prometheus 3D included in this offer

• Registered Users Posts: 43,866 ✭✭✭✭Basq

If it was in it, I'd say it didn't last long..

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Basq wrote: »
    If it was in it, I'd say it didn't last long..

Hmm so it isn't. It's up at £20 now. I was sure Avatar, Dredd and Underworld were listed under 3D this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Thank fcuk :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Xzen

Doylers wrote: »
    Thank fcuk :D:D:D

Tsk, it wasn't that bad a movie :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Cheers, not a bad price. Picked up a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭SB-08

Cheers. Comes up at €20.72 at the checkout with their conversion rates. It is letting me get free super saver delivery with only three titles for the £17 which is good as usually you have to spend £25.

Advertisement