Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desaparecidos, Limelight Belfast

Options
  • 08-02-2013 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Is anyone going to this gig?

I'm thinking of driving up tonight from Meath.
    I've never been to Belfast - can anyone tell me what parking is like? I'll be driving home after the gig so I don't want a car park that closes, I need somewhere 24 hours.

Is it a good venue? I have to be honest, I'm only going up as I want to meet Conor Oberst. He done a meet and greet outside his Dublin show last night and I'm gutted I missed it. Is it the kind of venue he will sneak out the back and onto his bus or will he have to come out onto the street like in Dublin at the Button Factory? I'm a big fan and as he never comes to Ireland, I really want to try and shake his hand and get a picture.

Advertisement