Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with SEO Work for new website

Options
  • 08-02-2013 11:35am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 389 ✭✭

I have a new website and basically I am being approached by a different dept in the company who designed it. The prices are steep and I feel that the SEO part should have been built in through the design phrase

I have met a few people thru Boards who have helped me and after talking to a few friends I would be interested in hearing from college graduates or somebody who has a good reputation and who is not going to charge a arm and a leg who may be looking at working on a exciting project regarding Search Engine Optimisation etc. This will also help me when I am training myself up.

Like the video job that was done 2 days and was excellently done by a member on Boards, I will pay a agreed amount as long as I know something re the person helping out. I believe that there are enough positive people out there who would be interested in hearing my proposals and the possibility of meeting up re proceeding further. If anybody is please pm me and we will talk further.

Advertisement