Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good hand car wash/valeting Ennis

• 08-02-2013 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭

Hey lads, recently moved to Ennis, can anyone recommend a good place for car hand wash and valeting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

hooch-85 wrote: »
    Hey lads, recently moved to Ennis, can anyone recommend a good place for car hand wash and valeting?

On the Gort Rd industrial estate, there'a Brazilian guy, Fabio. Does a fantastic job. €100 for a small car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

+1 Magic Car Wash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Yep, they are good. Magic car wash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭hooch-85

Cheers guys, any idea if they would be open evenings?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

The place out by the NCT is good as well. Its about €100 for a standard car.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I used to always bring my car to a valet to get cleaned, but following discussion on the Limerick forum last year I went ahead and did it myself, I have to say it far more satisfying to do it yourself.

I had a power washer anyway and I got a bucket of car cleaning stuff in Tesco for €10, got a bottle of Son of a Gun as well for the leather, couple of hours later I'd a great job done (if I do say so myself).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 John from ennis

i too valet my own car. it would take me minimum 5 hours to do it,closer to 7 hours with a break.

i too valet my own car. it would take me minimum 5 hours to do it,closer to 7 hours with a break.

I used to always clean my own car living at home but the house I am in now has no outside tap so its a bit of a balls.

I only get the car washed by these guys, id do the hoovering, polishing etc myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭haybob

As ye are at it,

Anyone recommend a scratch repair place in Ennis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Guys at the one mile inn Lahinch road do a top class job

• Advertisement

Guys at the one mile inn Lahinch road do a top class job

I live on the Lahich Ed. Is it the guys at the Esso station u are referring to or is there some place at the one mile? Just looks like a closed pub to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭periodictable

Esso station I guess- to locals it's still the One Mile

Advertisement