Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest way to sorting office?

Options
  • 08-02-2013 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering what is the best bus to get to the sorting office from city centre?

I was thinking 5c but haven't a clue of that area or where it stops.

Any recommendations?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭julias_jewel

Hiya

Afaik the 5c goes out the cleaboy road after Hillview and turns left at at Tir Connell Close, all the trees, think there is roadworks there at the minute.

Just after the trees theres a stop, get off there and walk back down pass the trees... Id say about a 5 min walk!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Ok that doesn't seem so bad, I usually get 1c and that just takes tooooo long!!

Thanks for that, will have a look for those places on google maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭CuriousG

Thanks a million for that, made the journey so much easier!!!

For some reason, the postman never bothers to ring the bell and just puts a leaflet in which is a pain when u rely on public transport....Complained to An Post and it has only got worse. Useless service!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭julias_jewel

CuriousG wrote: »
    Thanks a million for that, made the journey so much easier!!!

For some reason, the postman never bothers to ring the bell and just puts a leaflet in which is a pain when u rely on public transport....Complained to An Post and it has only got worse. Useless service!

I know its terrible, the postman rang the bell 2 weeks ago and straight away put the docket through the letter box!! So annoying...

Glad you got sorted :)

Advertisement