Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicked Juices

Options
  • 08-02-2013 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Early this week I got some sample juices from http://www.healthiersmoker.ie along with ones I had bought. All their juices are made by a company called Wicked (not totally wicked juice, they are made in Waterford)

I'm not sure how much profit they make out of me as I get nearly as many freebies as items I pay for. When I ordered a 10ml bottle I got a 12ml one, when I ordered a 20ml I got a 25 and once I bought a 120ml and got 130ml, not saying everyone will get that but I'm not complaining nice one Killian ;)

The first juice I got was Italian cappuccino, now for anyone who likes Pchela’s poison, Dekang white coffee or any coffee flavour will love this juice and probably replace their juice with this one, I was not looking forward to trying it as I once tried Dekang cappuccino and found it to be the worst juice I have ever vaped (and I still think that) but this juice is absolutely lovely (and dare I say it even nicer than Pchela's poison & Almond Bliss) and gives enough of a hit for me at 6mg. And Wicked is also one of the cheapest sold juices I have come across, €3.5 for a 10ml bottle, €6.5 for 20 ml, & €29.5 for a 120 ml bottle. Not as cheap as Hangsen but cheaper than about everything else I have come across.

The next juice was a menthol/minty juice called Frost, now this juice tastes even more like spearmint than a wriggles gum stick, a really lovely cool refreshing minty taste, a must for any menthol juice lover and definitely one I will enjoy first thing in the morning, a nice kick for a 6mg juice so must give a real big kick at 12 & 18mg.

The last juice was Italian coffee, and I found this ok, not overly mad about it but probably spoilt and comparing it too much to the cappuccino juice, I’d vape it no problem but only if I had run out the cappuccino.

All juices I got were 6mg, they also have 12 & 18 mg.

These juices are well worth trying out for their good flavours if not just because of the bargain price.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stained Class

They're good juices.

Irish Cream is pretty good. As are Bananna or Vanilla flavours.

The Cola one is particularly good, a bit spicy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

They're good juices.

Irish Cream is pretty good. As are Bananna or Vanilla flavours.

The Cola one is particularly good, a bit spicy.
    I must try the Vanilla when I'm ordering my next batch of juice.

Just remembered why I haven't already tried it, it doesn't come in 6mg, only 12 & 18 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

Interesting. Always wondered what brand their juices were, I just assumed they were dekang.

Will have to try their mango and Kamel :p
    Although I think a max of 18mg puts me off, i like a big throat hit.

Advertisement