Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales Of Xillia

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Don't take any stock in Famitsu reviews. They not only give out good reviews for advertising money they openly admit it.

However I have heard it's one of the best Tales games and despite the really cliche story the battle system is superb. I'll probably import my copy from the US.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I'm going to get it. Graces F was good, after something of a slow start. I'm hoping it will be closer to the quality of Vesperia. Would be cool if Gamesnash was able to get this for pre order at some point when a release date is announced. With games like this where there is going to be such limited stock, I'll want to have it pre ordered. I'm not generally a person who preorders, only doing it with games that tend to have low supply runs.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Well it has been announced that it will be released on the 08/09/13, any chance of Gamesnash getting it in?

English Trailer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Awesome dialogue and voice acting as per usual :pac:

Will probably give it a go though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Tales of Graces f was quite enjoyable, so I'll be picking Xillia up aswell for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,705 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Will there be a demo?
    Kinda interested.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Xenji wrote: »
    Well it has been announced that it will be released on the 08/09/13, any chance of Gamesnash getting it in?

We should be able to pull it in if there's enough demand. I will keep an eye on this thread to see how things go. Will have to put orders in for this late June / early July. If it's anything like Ni No Kuni the earlier we get in there and confirm numbers the better !

We should be able to pull it in if there's enough demand. I will keep an eye on this thread to see how things go. Will have to put orders in for this late June / early July. If it's anything like Ni No Kuni the earlier we get in there and confirm numbers the better !

Thanks for the reply, I am sure we can drum up some interest here for it :)

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Will there be a demo?
    Kinda interested.

It did not get a Japanese demo, so I doubt it will get a English one, but I have not seen one bad review of the game, can take upwards to 150 hours plus to finish everything as well.

• Advertisement

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/05/09/tales-of-xillia-2-tekken-tag-tournament-2-miss-sales-target/

Xillia 2 didn't meet expectations in Japan, selling 500,000 falling short of the 650,000 that was expected. Wonder what this means for the possibility of a port. The sales of Xillia will be a factor, for sure, but will weak sales of Xillia 2 make them think of not releasing it at all or is it likely they'll want to see if they can make up for it by releasing it in more regions? I wonder. Though, it's likely we will not see it as we'll be moving on to the next gen. Time'll tell I guess.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It would be great if you could :-)?

Any update on whether you are gonna be getting this in Pat, it is the best selling RPG game on Amazon at the moment and its only 38 euro for the launch day edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Downlinz

Looking forward to it, Tales games are one of the most consistent series around for quality.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,211 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Downlinz wrote: »
    Looking forward to it, Tales games are one of the most consistent series around for quality.

Eh, lately they have been but there's some amount of crap in the series that didn't make it here, although for a while Namco were stupidly localising all the Tales team 2 games which were always the bad quality ones.

Xillia 2 release confirmed: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/07/06/ps3s-tales-of-xillia-2-officially-coming-west

Anyway, Pat, if you read this, can you confirm the story on whether Gamesnash is getting Xillia in?

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Xillia 2 release confirmed: http://ie.ign.com/articles/2013/07/06/ps3s-tales-of-xillia-2-officially-coming-west

Anyway, Pat, if you read this, can you confirm the story on whether Gamesnash is getting Xillia in?

Sorry for late reply - haven't been in for a while. :o We haven't been given any release info directly on this but considering it has pushed back to 2014 that's no surprise. Looking at the demand and searches being made for it on the site we'll have no trouble getting this listed. Can only do this of course when release dates are firmed up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Will you be stocking tales of xillia that is out augest 9th pat?

Will you be stocking tales of xillia that is out augest 9th pat?

Ooops :o

Sorry lads - got myself confused there. We never got any info on this and I confused the two when I read the thread updates. Have fired off a mail to Namcos distributors for listing info. Apologies again.

Ooops :o

Sorry lads - got myself confused there. We never got any info on this and I confused the two when I read the thread updates. Have fired off a mail to Namcos distributors for listing info. Apologies again.

Keep us posted :).

• Advertisement

Sorry it's taken so long but have finally managed to get this confirmed.

It is now available for pre order here

We're going to run a boardise priority pick on this so if you drop me a PM with you order number I will get you prioritised picking / dispatching. I do have to be honest lads we can't get near Amazons price on this :( but we will get it to you a lot earlier than they will! and have smashed Gamestops price which is €54.99

Will this be the Tales of Xillia - Day One Edition Pat.

Xenji wrote: »
    Will this be the Tales of Xillia - Day One Edition Pat.

Yes - that's what we're expecting in.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Sorry it's taken so long but have finally managed to get this confirmed.

It is now available for pre order here

We're going to run a boardise priority pick on this so if you drop me a PM with you order number I will get you prioritised picking / dispatching. I do have to be honest lads we can't get near Amazons price on this :( but we will get it to you a lot earlier than they will! and have smashed Gamestops price which is €54.99

I'll definitely be popping an order this one from you. But the credit card says it'll have to wait until the week of launch. ;)

Pre ordered with gamesnash :)

Just preordered with Gamesnash. I haven't posted on boards in a while. Been, er, playing Civilization 5... To those who know, yeah you know... I just got a random spark last night that made me remember I hadn't preordered this yet, so went to gamesnash to have a look and it was there. Though my card wasn't near at hand, so had to wait till today to order it. Had to find where I'd left it :P

Hey Pat, I get paid at midnight tonight, is it to late to pre-order our do you still have some copies left?

Pre-ordered there off Gamesnash, so hopefully will be playing this next week.

Sorry Xenji

Missed your post yesterday.

Take a look at what landed on my desk a few minutes ago ...

xilliapat.JPG

So can 100% confirm day 1 edition stock :)

• Advertisement

Sorry Xenji

Missed your post yesterday.

Take a look at what landed on my desk a few minutes ago ...

xilliapat.JPG

So can 100% confirm day 1 edition stock :)

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Advertisement