Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales Of Xillia

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How far into the game are you guys?
    I'm on my way back to sapsrasth seahaven

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I think I am a bit further than that, so don't want to ruin the surprise. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Been sick all weekend, just leaving for the 3rd town now, need to start ploughing through it this week.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,244 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just came back to
    fennmont for the 2nd time
    how far are ye now?

Finished the game, not as good as I expected, but had pretty high expectations, still a very good game, got hooked now on Dragons Crown, so will come back for a second playthrough after that.

• Advertisement

Xenji wrote: »
    Finished the game, not as good as I expected, but had pretty high expectations, still a very good game, got hooked now on Dragons Crown, so will come back for a second playthrough after that.

How far away am I from the end?

How far away am I from the end?

You return there quite a lot, if it is the second time, I assume you are in Act 2, so just under half way.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,154 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Tempted to pick this up, as i've not played a jrpg in a while. $90 here though...would want to be worth it.

Kiith wrote: »
    Tempted to pick this up, as i've not played a jrpg in a while. $90 here though...would want to be worth it.

It is worth it, you could get it for 42 Euro here https://www.videogamesplus.ca/product_info.php?products_id=20685

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

This will be $20 on US PSN from tomorrow for a week.

• Advertisement

Playing through this now, am fairly sure I'm really close to the end. Very enjoyable game, would very much recommend to any RPG fans out there.

It looks like Tales Of Xillia 2 will be coming out here on the 24th of July, it is just a rumour at the moment but Koi-nya have got most of their information right before, the sequel reviewed better than its predecessor in Japan and is meant to have a far better story and improved combat mechanics.
    The same people that correctly leaked the rumor of TOSC have said TOX2 is releasing July 24th in Europe, hmmm.

BjqkJsNCcAAkcIx.jpg

https://twitter.com/flamfas/status/448851599260020736

• Registered Users Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I still haven't gotten to Symphonia Chronicles yet, and will likely be quite a bit of time before I do.

The Tales of Xillia sequel will make its European debut on August 22, exclusively on PS3.

It will launch alongside a Collector's Edition, which includes a number of items such as a soundtrack CD, artbook and steelbook case.

It also ships with a figurine of lead character Ludger Kresnik and a hand mirror in a replica pocket watch case.

tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition.jpg

I nearly would get it if I could get it at a reasonable price lol I'm a sucker for collectors editions lately and I never use to be lol.

Really liked ToX but just afraid I'll get bored to ToX2 because by all accounts it's quite similar. Might wait for a sale.

danthefan wrote: »
    Really liked ToX but just afraid I'll get bored to ToX2 because by all accounts it's quite similar. Might wait for a sale.

The gameplay and story are far better than ToX, but the graphics are basically the same and it reuses about 80% of its backgrounds and monsters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

tales-of-xillia-2-collectors-edition.jpg

Any idea where this will be available to buy? (Apart from eBay)

Any idea where this will be available to buy? (Apart from eBay)

That's where I have ordered mine from http://www.amazon.de/Tales-Xillia-Ludger-Kresnik-Collectors/dp/B00JTO40J0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1407947555&sr=8-2&keywords=tales+of+xillia+2

I have the collectors are ordered too :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I have the collectors are ordered too :o

Cheers guys! €110 though! :eek: ordered now anyway, no way am I getting it on the aftermarket :pac:

Cheers guys! €110 though! :eek: ordered now anyway, no way am I getting it on the aftermarket :pac:

Good mam yourself :-D

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/tales_of_xillia_2/b/ps3/archive/2014/08/18/tales-of-xillia-2-review-game-informer.aspx

Had to cancel my collectors edition because when I checked my account this morning I didn't have enough cash in it :o

Advertisement