Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Cheap Flights to New Zealand

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

These flights are still available with Malaysian
    In addition, Etihad are offering Dub-Mel for €816 return, that's with the one stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Rua1

I've actually been looking at those Malaysian flights myself, and I nearly missed that some of them are flying back into Heathrow and then flying out of Gatwick a couple of hours later. A lot don't have this issue, but be warned.

Excellent price mind you - I paid 1100 recently back home to Wellington (Brisbane stop-over) with Etihad.

Very cheap flights are back. From €300
    From Belfast to Oz & Nz.
    Random dates February to June
    Stolen from hukd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

snubbleste wrote: »
    Very cheap flights are back. From €300
    From Belfast to Oz & Nz.
    Random dates February to June
    Stolen from hukd

With which airline? Looking to book for next year but think you can only book less than 365 days in advance?

cerastes wrote: »
    With which airline? Looking to book for next year but think you can only book less than 365 days in advance?
    In the link, caller.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Just wanted an insight, didn't want to open the link as I couldn't tell what it was to on my tablet.

cerastes wrote: »
    Just wanted an insight, didn't want to open the link as I couldn't tell what it was to on my tablet.
    Oh well in that case, it is AerLingus, Qantas/Emirates.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Booked Belfast to Melbourne earlier for €375 return..

.. not expecting it to be honoured but chuffed if it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

If you tick my dates are flexible you get a calendar with prices for each day:
    Eg:
    http://flights.lastminute.com/vg1/search/results.action?idRequest=2003906970319

Basq wrote: »
    Booked Belfast to Melbourne earlier for €375 return..
    .. not expecting it to be honoured but chuffed if it is.
    Did you get eticket number, can you see your booking on the airline's website?

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    Did you get eticket number, can you see your booking on the airline's website?
    Yes, and yes.

Basq wrote: »
    Yes, and yes.
    I'd say you should start packing your bag then :pac:

Yeah, read horror stories about Bravofly (ringing up people asking for an increased price or they'll cancel flights) - so not counting my chickens just yet!

Advertisement