Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a dog groomer in galway

• 08-02-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

can anyone recommend anyone?

ive tried topdogs in kinvara but there too far out for me

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Lorraine is the girls name that works from oran vet clinic. She's very good and really nice. PM me if you want her number. Very reasonable price too have been going to her for years.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭GlowStick

Tailwaggers in Oranmore are fantastic. They're great with my dog, who's a little afraid of grooming, but he absolutely love them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭fredweena

I've used the one in petmania. My dog is pretty big and long haired and some of the other groomers seem to be a bit reluctant to take bigger dogs. I thought they did a good job and i'd use them again. I didn't have to wait ages for an appointment either.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

fredweena wrote: »
    I've used the one in petmania. My dog is pretty big and long haired and some of the other groomers seem to be a bit reluctant to take bigger dogs. I thought they did a good job and i'd use them again. I didn't have to wait ages for an appointment either.
    I've a long haired st Bernard and 2 maltese. It's very hard to get a good groomer I left my long haired maltese in for a tidy up in one place and she came home shaved and badly cut on her hip. So I'm wary! I reallt need to get the big dog done though she is a house dog and sheds like mad

Advertisement