Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2013

Options
  • 08-02-2013 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi everyone , just a quick question about the mocks, in my last few exams the supervisors cut the test 10 mins short, and in my spanish listening comprehension i couldnt hear it very well as the teachers were talking to each other , i know its only the mocks but will the actual junior cert be taken more seriously. Dont get me wrong i really like my school and teachers only wondering because 10 more minutes could have been the difference between of a grade for somepeople. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes it will.

Your own teachers won't be anywhere near the room you take your mocks in, for a start.

At the same time, it's the Junior Cert. and it's designed for you to do as well as possible, so don't be getting stressed.

Happy mid-term break.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭marko747

Hi, it's other teachers that supervise our junior cert. they are the exam superintendents. they take it very seriously. in your exams, if you don't do well, i would definitely raise what happened with your teachers or principal. i know "they don't matter" but they still are important :)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭CathalRyano

You really should bring that up with your parents and maybe have them call the school. It's really not on for your teachers to be doing that.

Advertisement