Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Intermittent Service

• 08-02-2013 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭

Anyone else suffering with intermittent service around the Thomond Park area that are with Meteor?

I'm on and off the phone to them for the last few days and they insist its an issue on my side when I've tried multiple phones and simcars and still suffering.

Problems I'm having are mainly sending and receiving texts. It's just not receiving / sending them on an intermittent basis. I'm curios am I the only person with this head wrecking problem!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

worked out that way for most of the day had no problems and never do...find Meteor excellent, my work colleague is vodafone and I usually have coverage where he doesnt despite the fact that Im always told the opposite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

steveon wrote: »
    worked out that way for most of the day had no problems and never do...find Meteor excellent, my work colleague is vodafone and I usually have coverage where he doesnt despite the fact that Im always told the opposite.

Same Steven, never have problems with meteor and im with them since they lunched in Ireland! :) ill work it out, thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Miike wrote: »
    Same Steven, never have problems with meteor and im with them since they lunched in Ireland! :) ill work it out, thanks for the reply.

Me 2 one thing I did notice was when I was finally convinced of ditching Nokia phones that I immediately got a better reception especially with Samsung branded phones.

Advertisement