Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quit Smoking! Started Vaping! But are they going to be banned/restricted!

Options
  • 08-02-2013 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks

First time posting here. I smoked for 14 years and three days ago i started vaping - http://www.xeocigs.com/us/e-cigarette-starter-kit-i.html

Probably not the most expensive brand of E-Cig but i LOVE the flavor so...

Anyway im wondering about a serious amount of information/disinformation floating around the web about possible banning/restricting of these lovely devices... I mean i obviously dont know much about them. In one chemist i was told "There may be side effects, we just dont know." - my answer was obviously "Well as long as possible side effects dont include Cancer or Heart disease, i think il be OK".

Anyway, this forum is obviously full of experienced Vapers, so any advice information you could offer on whats going on would be extremely appreciated. Are there going to be restrictions. Are there dangers? I have gone through 2 Cartridges in 3 days (I used to smoke 30+ a day) - is this too much Vaping?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.

Sic semper tyrannis - thus always to Tyrants

Comments

Advertisement