Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fall (RTE1/BBC2) [** Spoilers **]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Ah howaya Benjy !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

ProudDUB wrote: »
    Ah howaya Benjy !

That's not Tom Hickey, though he and Sean McGinley are the spit of each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

That's not Tom Hickey, though he and Sean McGinley are the spit of each other.

Jayzus, they really are ! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

a bit of silence of the lambs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

The radio controller repeating everything is doing my head in, repeat, the radio controlker repeating everything is doing my head in, over

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

I keep thinking of the old fry and laurie Cold War sketches "hello control!"

Will ye ever knock down the fcuker and put us out of our misery??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Will ye ever knock down the fcuker and put us out of our misery??

Well that escalated quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

nice of the cops to knock on the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,344 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Finally they have him arrested! I thought they never do it when they just let him walk off. I figured someone arrest him on his way off.

• Advertisement

Scully will probably want to jump him before he gets put away.

Ten day wait??

I wouldn't care if it was a ten month wait.

Hopefully he lead them to Rose by the finale. Its dragged out long enough. At least he put away now. They wouldn't have harmed him knowing that they need to find Rose.

I'm so confused. Where is Rose? Is she dead or alive or what is she?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ten day wait??

I wouldn't care if it was a ten month wait.

I'm only watching now for the closure. Season 1 was great but season 2 ...just bloody meh. It could have been amazing, it's s pity really

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Anyone else get the feeling Cubbitt just couldn't think of anything cool for Spector to say? Seems like although he's been arrested nothing at all else really happened you wouldn't expect?
    That bit where Gibson walked down the corridor from the interview room... filler or gratuitous butt shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭barney 20v

RTE had no part in this correct???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 819 ✭✭✭ABlur

ivytwine wrote: »

Is that skull in the back of the burnt out car?

ivytwine wrote: »

We still don't know but I am guessing she might still be alive due to him having some kind of care towards kids that he might have kept her alive. He said he wouldn't have done it to one of the girls if he would have known she were pregnant. He sees kids as innocent. The end of tonights episode was a bit strange with the car its hard to know what happened to Rose.

ABlur wrote: »

Are those my feet?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

This post has been deleted.
    I don't even get what the point was. Or tarting up the cop who formally charged him. Or why the new pretty boy lad is leading the interrogation.
    And a lot of other things.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    I don't even get what the point was. Or tarting up the cop who formally charged him. Or why the new pretty boy lad is leading the interrogation.
    And a lot of other things.

I'd imagine the whole thing with letting her hair down etc before charging him was that she fits the profile of his victims. Just trying to wind him up being charged by the very person who he would have gone after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

ABlur wrote: »

I think the peope in the back of the burnt out car are suppose the represent the couple who Spector spotted having the sex in one the earlier episodes and abducted them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

Lisha wrote: »
    I'm only watching now for the closure. Season 1 was great but season 2 ...just bloody meh. It could have been amazing, it's s pity really

Yeah. I have to finally admit defeat with it. This episode was filled with stuff that makes no sense at all really. He goes to all the trouble of smashing the computer/burning his precious journal/cleaning up his act....yet keeps a video of Rose on his PHONE? Really?? Come on.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

I have to say that wasnt a bad episode last night although i'm not sure why everyone has to speak in the same monotone....the guy interviewing spector wasnt exactly riveting, i thought spector was going to fall asleep. Also it must be part of broadcasting law that Sean McGinley must have a part in every series made on the island of ireland as he made his trademark cameo appearance!

I'm not really sure why there is the storyline involving the loyalist scumbags, regarding the sicko priest, i wonder is that from the writers acknowledging the terrible knock on effect these animals have had on society?

Of course true to form of the show, it wouldn't be an episode of the fall without showing some PSNI idiocy, how did the cop with the gun who shot the other guy with the gun get jumped by the guy with no gun????

They finally brought spector in and surely with all the evidence they have him now??? would the cops not think of doing a full sweep of the botanic gardens as he was in there for a long time? also anyone know if the cops recovered the sim katie had in the room? whats the story with the creepy hotel owner? will he give evidence?

Spector has put himself in more trouble now with the whole katie thing, was that just to bring katie down?

when scully sat down beside the detective having a kip i though oh here we go again, scully up to her old tricks, she was looking hot in fairness

Amazingfun wrote: »
    Yeah. I have to finally admit defeat with it. This episode was filled with stuff that makes no sense at all really. He goes to all the trouble of smashing the computer/burning his precious journal/cleaning up his act....yet keeps a video of Rose on his PHONE? Really?? Come on.

YEA TRUE, THAT DIDNT MAKE SENSE

bazermc wrote: »
    I think the peope in the back of the burnt out car are suppose the represent the couple who Spector spotted having the sex in one the earlier episodes and abducted them

Were their bodies in the back of the car? i thought it was just the weird dolls he had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

jezzer wrote: »
    Were their bodies in the back of the car? i thought it was just the weird dolls he had

Not too sure, it wasnt clear. I just remember at the end of the ep 3 or 4, they show him getting annoyed at the couple, then in the next scene they show him driving away and there is shouting and muffled noise coming from the back of his car (boot)

• Advertisement

bazermc wrote: »
    Not too sure, it wasnt clear. I just remember at the end of the ep 3 or 4, they show him getting annoyed at the couple, then in the next scene they show him driving away and there is shouting and muffled noise coming from the back of his car (boot)

i thought that was rose in the boot? i thought he wasnt too bothered with the couple going at it in the car

there must be a reason why he is going for women of a certain type, also his auld lad is in prison for murder, he must come from a bad lot

Advertisement