Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how long to start 2 ND stage

Options
  • 09-02-2013 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me how long it takes once your payment has been verified but still pending to getting your letter of induction to move onto 2 nd stage of application for working holiday visa starting to get worried now. I applied for visa when there was 3,000 left but cause I'm not onto 2 nd stage yet am I out of luck?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭JustRoss23

no you should be fine but it seems to be a matter of luck really i got verified in a day and it took me about a week to receive the letter which i got yesterday and i filled out the rest of the application today so i am just waiting now to be granted the visa or now. there is still people waiting to have there payment verified its just a matter of waiting i am afraid:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alvbub

Cheers for that it's just so frustrating not knowing what's happening my payment was verified last Saturday so hopefully I'll hear something soon have my police cert any more docs I need to get

yea it is a real disaster alright i was super lucky it worked out for me i dont know if its the fact i was one of the first 500 to or not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 alvbub

Hope it all works out and you get your visa keep me posted on it hopefully I'll get a letter soon too

yea cheers same to you all the best:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement