Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League final tickets - ballot opens on Monday the 11th.

• 09-02-2013 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭

Unsure if mentioned already, just thought i`d give people a heads up..

Link.

2013 UEFA Champions League final – Wembley Stadium – Saturday 25 May at 19.45 local time

The international ticket sales phase for the 2013 UEFA Champions League final runs from Monday 11 February to Friday 15 March.

• Application process
    The 2013 UEFA Champions League final ticket portal is open for orders from the international general public between 12.00CET on 11 February and 18.00CET on 15 March. The portal is accessible exclusively through UEFA.com.

Applicants can apply for a maximum of two tickets per person (in the same price category) by completing the online application form.

Once the sales window closes, every valid application will enter a ballot, irrespective of the time of submission within the application period, to determine which fans are allocated tickets. Any ticket order not in accordance with the 2013 UEFA Champions League final ticketing Terms and Conditions will be rejected.

Applicants will be informed via email by 8 April as to whether they have been successful or not. Tickets will be dispatched by registered post no later than the end of April. Applicants will be able to check the status of their orders using the 2013 UEFA Champions League final ticket portal from 8 April.

The international general public tickets are intended for neutral supporters wishing to attend the London final. Fans of the finalists will be served directly by their clubs.

• Prices
    Tickets come in four price categories (GBP) – Category 1: £330, Category 2: £230, Category 3: £140, Category 4: £60.

Youth Package tickets for one child accompanied by one adult are available at discount prices in Category 2: £120 (1 adult + 1 child ticket).

An administrative fee will be charged per successful ticket order as follows:
    Ticket orders within UK: £8
    Ticket orders within Europe: £16
    Ticket orders outside Europe: £28

Payment for all tickets is by credit card only. If you are a successful applicant your credit card will be charged automatically and no changes or cancellations will be accepted after 15 March (18.00CET).

Wheelchair tickets are also available: each wheelchair ticket costs £60 and includes a free seat for an accompanying adult. If you wish to apply for a wheelchair access ticket you should go to: http://www.thefa.com/forms/ucldisabledticketbookings/default.aspx

• Applicants vetted
    All ticket holders are bound by the ticketing Terms and Conditions; UEFA will take action in cases of any breaches. Online applications will be verified with the competent authorities to ensure that anyone banned from attending football matches cannot purchase the tickets. Sales of tickets for the Wembley final will be conducted exclusively through UEFA.com. UEFA urges all fans to refrain from buying tickets or hospitality packages from unauthorised sellers, agents or websites – such tickets may be counterfeit or invalid, and an unaware purchaser may be refused entry to the stadium.

Supporters attending the final are warned that tickets will be personalised and that security checks at the stadium are planned. Please be advised that Mr.Crinklewood would appreciate a ticket no matter which teams play in the final.

• Customer service
    If you have questions about ticket sales, please check our help/FAQ section. For questions not addressed in the FAQ section, fans should contact the customer service appointed by the English Football Association (FA):

By email: uclf2013@ticketmaster.co.uk

By phone to the following numbers:
    From UK – 0844 844 1313
    Outside UK – +44 (0)208 616 5432
    Opening times: 09.00–17.00GMT Monday to Friday

©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.

Comments

16 quid administration fee.

Argo fcuk yourself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,499 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I see what you managed to slip in there.

Myt apply for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

If you applied, and amazingly won. Would you then have to choose which side(home/away) or what and when?

I'd love to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

If you applied, and amazingly won. Would you then have to choose which side(home/away) or what and when?

I'd love to go.

No the home and away tickets are done by each of the clubs that make the final. These are tickets that are sold by uefa for neutrals and they also have their own allocation of corporate seats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

VW 1 wrote: »
    No the home and away tickets are done by each of the clubs that make the final. These are tickets that are sold by uefa for neutrals and they also have their own allocation of corporate seats.
    Which I'll iterate, as I did other years, that is a bogus system. There's no way that "neutrals" are going to be sitting in those seats, and UEFA say they are so anti-touting but this only helping it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭VW 1

Nailz wrote: »
    Which I'll iterate, as I did other years, that is a bogus system. There's no way that "neutrals" are going to be sitting in those seats, and UEFA say they are so anti-touting but this only helping it.

Couldn't agree more, something like one third of the seats go to the neutral/corporate allocation don't they? Quite a joke really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

rarnes1 wrote: »
    16 quid administration fee.

Argo fcuk yourself

At least it's per order and not per ticket .

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,703 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Already got 2 tickets allocated;)

I managed to pick a couple up in the public ballot in 2002 (Hampden). Funny thing was they never told me until a week before the match when they landed on the doormat. Possibly something to do with the fact Leverkusen knocked United out in the SF, and they had a lot of "returns" to deal with:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm not complaining - worth it just for Zidane's goal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,076 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Was at that final myself, quality.

Never been lucky enough to get a CL final ticket but a few mates have, with one getting tickets 2 years running, jammy git.

I have got tickets to the Europa final twice myself, but thats not the same is it?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,703 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

NIMAN wrote: »
    I have got tickets to the Europa final twice myself, but thats not the same is it?
    Can't say - only been to 4 Champions League and 1 Cup Winners Cup Final (plus a European Championship, 9 FA Cup and 3 League Cup) finals myself;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

NIMAN wrote: »
    Was at that final myself, quality.

Never been lucky enough to get a CL final ticket but a few mates have, with one getting tickets 2 years running, jammy git.

Was at the Uefa Cup final in Glasgow are few years back, was a cracking final between Sevilla and Espanyol. I applied for tickets this year and have been told by Uefa that I have been allocated two, fingers crossed Tottenham can make it to Amsterdam.

So many apply?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,499 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I did. Took fair while to get in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭niallo27

I applied for two there, must be about 1 in 50 chance I'd say maybe even more.

niallo27 wrote: »
    I applied for two there, must be about 1 in 50 chance I'd say maybe even more.

Imagine the delight when you check your email in Apriland you wonlost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

Yeah applied for 2 as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,076 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Beasty wrote: »
    Can't say - only been to 4 Champions League and 1 Cup Winners Cup Final (plus a European Championship, 9 FA Cup and 3 League Cup) finals myself;)

My CL Final count is at 4 too;)

Been to a Euro's and WC too. Plus quite a few Clasico's.

Advertisement