Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British shooting show

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Would love to go but funds got hoovered up, anyone interested in a group for next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭johnny_doyle

I went along to the show on the Saturday.

Getting in was a bit poor (queues). Parking was OK.

Toilets very poor. Food OK. Displays/stands very good.

Lots of air rifle/pistol ranges for newbies and kids to use.

My youngest lad was taken with the Air Soft stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭patsat

Just back from England after being to the show on Saturday and Sunday, I was in heaven over there! spent all day Saturday just looking around at what was on show and who was selling what. Also developed a strong liking for air rifle and pistol shooting after surprising myself at how good I was at it! :P

Then on the Sunday I got down to business and emptied my pockets on some nice little accessories I needed (wanted)!! Finally got a proper rear bag, picked up a TAB rear bag from the March stand. Also got myself an Atlas bipod so just waiting impatiently for the adapters to arrive so I can use it! Got a whole pile of other stuff and completing an order of something special in the morning when they send me the finalised spec/price list! I'll try keep that a secret until it arrives as its not been advertised just yet!

Well recommended and I'll definitely be going back again next year!

Advertisement