Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nape piercing advice

• 09-02-2013 4:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭

So I've been wanting to get my nape pierced for about 8 years at this stage, and I've finally decided to just go ahead and get it done later today. Just looking for some advice on it first. I've searched the forum, but these are the still the questions I'm not 100% sure on!

From what I've read, a surface bar is the most suitable for it? What's the best healing method for it, from what I've read,the LITHA (leave it the hell alone) and bathe it in a sea salt solution come best recommended, any advice on which one is best? Obviously I'm not wanting it to reject.

Lastly, the question I'm lest likely to get an answer for here, where is the best place in Madrid to get a surface piercing done? Only place I've heard good reviews from is Tattoo Magic, anyone have any other suggestions?

Much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I can't answer your last question, but as for healing, sea salt and hot water is your best bet once or twice a day. When it comes to rejection you could follow the aftercare to a t and it would still reject, it really depends on your body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

A staple style piercing is usually better for the nape too, like this [
    Generally better than the curved barbell style, as it works better with the necks movements.

Advertisement