Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist wanted for heavy hardcore influenced band.

Options
  • 09-02-2013 4:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm a musician and alternative vocalist, looking to start a hardcore/metalcore influenced band, I have some material already written and am willing to take suggestion on changes in terms of songs. Song writing is split equally as that's what I find is the problem in most bands.
    Singing is a plus but not essential. If anyone's not sure on the genre but want to give it a try here are a few examples of similar bands. "Woe, is me", DanceGavinDance , Sleeping with Sirens, Of mice and men, Crown the empire and Bring me the Horizon.
    If you any other musicians are interested in joining Pm me or if you know any musicians that would be interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Moved from Community. Please read the charter before posting again.

Advertisement