Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundle contract not set up properly

Options
  • 09-02-2013 8:38am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭

I recently moved from meteor to the eMobile €80 bundle for mobile, broadband and phone. I noticed they only took the payment for the mobile and now I'm getting those phone messages saying the landline bill needs to be paid. It should all be on the same direct debit. Where to from here?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

CaraMay wrote: »
    I recently moved from meteor to the eMobile €80 bundle for mobile, broadband and phone. I noticed they only took the payment for the mobile and now I'm getting those phone messages saying the landline bill needs to be paid. It should all be on the same direct debit. Where to from here?
    Hi CaraMay,

At the moment our customers who are availing of this deal are receiving two seperate bills one is for the eMobile account and the second is for the Eircom bill.

Grainne

Advertisement