Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

planning and selling a flat

• 09-02-2013 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

I am not sure where to post this - so, if its in the wrong place - apologies.
    My query is - Take a three story house with three flats - suppose I wish to sell the middle flat - what are the issues I need to address ? - I know there are fire safety issues involving fire rating to ceilings and floors along with means of escape etc. as well as all the construction issues. What I am not sure about is - private open space and planning issues - ? - would appreciate views /opinions
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

descol wrote: »
    I am not sure where to post this - so, if its in the wrong place - apologies.
    My query is - Take a three story house with three flats - suppose I wish to sell the middle flat - what are the issues I need to address ? - I know there are fire safety issues involving fire rating to ceilings and floors along with means of escape etc. as well as all the construction issues. What I am not sure about is - private open space and planning issues - ? - would appreciate views /opinions
    Thanks
    Start with a planning check to check the correct certs exist. If not it you may be looking at a retention application, the particulars of which are site specific. Then check for a fire cert. both should really be in place before retro- fire protection options are remedied. Ideally You'll need planning, fire & building reg compliance certs prior to sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭descol

thanks Bryan

Advertisement