Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will you do if your liquid gets banned?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭halkar

Corrupt EU Capitalists just want your money. :mad:

There should be another option in the poll:

- Get the feck out of EU :D

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

illicit007 wrote: »
    Like there's no point in buying a liter if that liter is going to last only the short or medium term, like a year or so. Then what? :)

I vape about 10ml a day at 12mg/ml

A litre of 50mg/ml base would last me 417 days

If I made it to the mean life expectancy I would need 67 litres :(

After that, **** it I'm going back on the fags :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

A liter of 54mg for me will amount to about 2.5 ltrs when cut down with PG. That would last me about 3 years...ish. Really just a buffer, in case the **** hits the fan....

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

lolz to grindle and hh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

10ml a day.

Well holy fvck.

• Advertisement

grindle wrote: »
    10ml a day.

Well holy fvck.

Still better than 40 fags a day :eek:

The results so far might explain why banning alcohol, drugs and prostitution has never worked!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Voted for the illegal option but how would that work, drug dealers on corners? 'pssst What ya after, smack, crack, e juice?'"just 50ml of your finest e juice please" F*** that for a game of skittles! Wont be able to import it either!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Could ye not just make yer own?

the_syco wrote: »
    Could ye not just make yer own?
    Probably, but how much is a life supply???'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Probably, but how much is a life supply???'
    Make a gizmo that'll burn it off like the incense sticks, and you'll be able to ship for them, and sell it for that?

the_syco wrote: »
    Make a gizmo that'll burn it off like the incense sticks, and you'll be able to ship for them, and sell it for that?
    Im sure every loophole will be covered, look what happened with the head shops.

The only option may be that one of us smart bastards orders a tonne of nic juice and sells it off for a considerable profit on the black market

Anyway, I reckon we all go together in a few group buy of nicotine juice and start stock piling as soon as we hear the news. I mean... start saving some pennies and when the time comes we'll each important a few liters of the stuff. After that we can order a few more liters each. After the Ban goes through (if it goes through) we can all get our collective heads together and discuss what we can do next. I'd hope there would be a way to important some nic juice from china perhaps.. I dunno wishful thinking.

I imagine it will just be a case of ordering it from abroad. Best case european countries that don't submit, failing that from the USA. Worst case from china, who knows what we will be vaping then!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

find a tobacco plant that be grown in bog. tellin ya - we've hundreds of acres of the stuff down here in remote inaccesible places. sher how long were those marjy-awanna plants in the bog up the mountains in sligo before someone found them? years! yez can set up an extraction lab in the upstairs of my gaff. saw'id! :pac:

Or eat loads of spuds and tomatoes, they contain nicotine:-)

Advertisement