Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French aural

Options
  • 09-02-2013 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what we have to do? I won't be seeing my French teacher for another 3 weeks due to the pres, then my aural is about 2 weeks after that.
    My class got the tasks.. is that all we have to do? Or are there more sections?
    I'm doing HL btw.
    Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭sotisme

MomijiHime wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what we have to do? I won't be seeing my French teacher for another 3 weeks due to the pres, then my aural is about 2 weeks after that.
    My class got the tasks.. is that all we have to do? Or are there more sections?
    I'm doing HL btw.
    Thank you!

Hi, I'm no expert but my teacher told us that the tasks is half of it and the other half is general questions the examiner asks you about your name, age, family, school, pastimes, neighbourhood, what you did/will do during the summer, how you get to school, parents jobs, pocket money, household chores, what you want to be when you're older, favourite subjects, friends, favourite tv program and other basic info.
    Hope i helped :)

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

sotisme wrote: »
    Hi, I'm no expert but my teacher told us that the tasks is half of it and the other half is general questions the examiner asks you about your name, age, family, school, pastimes, neighbourhood, what you did/will do during the summer, how you get to school, parents jobs, pocket money, household chores, what you want to be when you're older, favourite subjects, friends, favourite tv program and other basic info.
    Hope i helped :)

Thanks! :D

Advertisement