Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc predictions.?

• 09-02-2013 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

There doesn't seem to be any thread on here yet so i said I'd start one. Does anyone have any ideas/guesses what's going to come up in the leaving 2013, from reading past exam papers it's easy enough to gage a relatively good guess.! So these are the subjects I'm doing, all HL except maths (because I'm terrible at maths); English, Irish, Maths, History, Economics, Home Ec, Biology and L.C.V.P :-) History and Economics are probably my favourites but I like Home-ec too :) My aim for the leaving is 500 points, I hope to study general nursing in UL next year.! I'm not by any means a genius I just work really really hard but I'm still finding it a struggle :( I'm currently half way through my mocks which are going well for the most part :) I don't want this thread to be about only studying a couple of things from each subject because that's way too risky but maybe topics to focus your attention on more than others :)
    So that's me, any help or study advice/notes would be greatly appreciated, I'll try my best to keep up with this thread and post as often as I can :)
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement