If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sub recommendations and music streaming for Denon DM 38.

Options
  • 09-02-2013 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I bought a Denon DM38 and monitor audio bx1 speakers off you last year. I'm really happy with it but I would like to improve the low end sound, what sub woofer would you recommend?
    Also I would like to stream music from a tablet/pc over wifi/bluetooth are there any options you can think of?

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bretttp1 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I bought a Denon DM38 and monitor audio bx1 speakers off you last year. I'm really happy with it but I would like to improve the low end sound, what sub woofer would you recommend?
    Also I would like to stream music from a tablet/pc over wifi/bluetooth are there any options you can think of?

Thanks.

Hi Brett,

Thanks for getting in touch.  Nice system ya have there.

Got a few options in regards to a sub.  We were clearing some fantastic Monitor Audio subs at a very silly price.

It was the Monitor Audio MSW10.  We only have our display unit left, condition wise its grand.  Still comes with MAs 2 year warranty.  We could offer this for £114.95.

Check out the link below for more info:

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

We've got the right piece of kit for bluetooth streaming.  It's the Harmon Kardon BTA10 bluetooth adaptor.  This would just connect into an AUX input on the DM38 and you're good to go.  It has a range of 10 meters so very handy if you're going to be on the move around the house.  Current price on this is £49.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipod-iphone-speakers-docks/harman-kardon/bta10/harm-bta10

Let me know what you think :)

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭bretttp1

Hi Brett,

Thanks for getting in touch.  Nice system ya have there.

Got a few options in regards to a sub.  We were clearing some fantastic Monitor Audio subs at a very silly price.

It was the Monitor Audio MSW10.  We only have our display unit left, condition wise its grand.  Still comes with MAs 2 year warranty.  We could offer this for £114.95.

Check out the link below for more info:

http://www.monitoraudiousa.com/support/past-products/m-series/msw-10/

We've got the right piece of kit for bluetooth streaming.  It's the Harmon Kardon BTA10 bluetooth adaptor.  This would just connect into an AUX input on the DM38 and you're good to go.  It has a range of 10 meters so very handy if you're going to be on the move around the house.  Current price on this is £49.95.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/ipod-iphone-speakers-docks/harman-kardon/bta10/harm-bta10

Let me know what you think

Chris
    Thanks Chris, I'll think about the sub, is that the best price including delivery on the BTA10?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bretttp1 wrote: »
    Thanks Chris, I'll think about the sub, is that the best price including delivery on the BTA10?
    Hi Brett,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I could do delivery on both the sub and BTA10 for £12.99.  This is on a next working day service so if you were interested we could have both with you for Tuesday :)

For delivery on the BTA10 by its self I could post it for £9.95.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.