Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found dog [reunited]

Options
  • 09-02-2013 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

If anyone is missing an elderly terrier from the Westside area he is in Glenina Vets in Renmore. I saw him looking lost chasing cars on my way to work yesterday morning in Westside, and then saw him yesterday evening in Renmore still lost so brought him into Glenina. Hope someone will come looking for him :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭teepee

There was an anoument on galway bay fm for a missing terrior with a bule lead still attached , looks like he did a runner when it was brought for a walkies .

T

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭doubleglaze

Well done, OP. You did the right thing. Most dogs have little or no sense of road safety and you probably saved that dog's life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

teepee wrote: »
    There was an anoument on galway bay fm for a missing terrior with a bule lead still attached , looks like he did a runner when it was brought for a walkies .

T

Hey that could be the dog I found. Have a thread up in Galway section too

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hats199

Sounds like it, the one I found had no collar. I tried emailing Galway Bay FM but have had no reply, best of luck with it!

The dog has been reunited with his owner :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Great news. Hopefully now we'll find the owners of the one we found

Was it not the one that had been announced on Galway Bay? That blue lead seemed like a great...lead

hats199 wrote: »
    Was it not the one that had been announced on Galway Bay? That blue lead seemed like a great...lead

I don't know. There wasn't a lead attached. Did you hear a contact no or anything?

No I never heard the ad, I did email them but they never bothered to get back to me about it, the langers. You could try putting it on this http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Sweet, I'm sure the owners are very happy someone took the time to help.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement