Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14G/ 1.6mm/ 1/16in plugs...?

Options
  • 09-02-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

I want to start stretching my ears, but the only kits I can find on ebay dont include plugs for the two smallest sizes, just tapers. And I know tapers are never supposed to be used as jewelry, so what are you supposed to so for the first 2 months with the smallest sizes?
    Even this kit I've kind of decided on only has one taper for each size, so that's no good either :P
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/23pc-Ear-Taper-Kit-Plug-Set-14G-00G-Gauges-Expander-Set-Stretchers-1-6mm-10mm-/190733828610?pt=Fashion_Jewelry&var=&hash=item721c688b78

Any advice here is appreciated :)
    Also, vaseline as lubricant is bad, am I right? So I should buy the stretching balm that shop has?
    (ANY ear stretching tips are welcome, though I have spent the last month or so learning as much as I can about it all) :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Seriously. There is an entire thread dedicated to stretching.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭TheJinMu

Seriously. There is an entire thread dedicated to stretching.

Great answer. Thanks!

Advertisement