Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gyms that have this kit

• 09-02-2013 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Ok so I enjoy doing strongman type conditioning as part of my training does anyone know of any gyms that give access to a prowler sled & a farmers walk? I know Ironside in Blackrock have them but are there others? I am not interested in modified strongman classes.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 136 ✭✭rock27

Raw gym Portobello has both. The distance available to run on is a bit shorter though.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

rock27 wrote: »
    Raw gym Portobello has both. The distance available to run on is a bit shorter though.

Heard the track up in raw is usually full of people so its hard to get to use the prowler & farmers walk bars?

Depends on times you go in

I used to do conditioning there sat/sun mornings and was usually fairly free at that time.

Also push it fast enough and ppl get out of the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Turbo_diesel

rock27 wrote: »
    Depends on times you go in

I used to do conditioning there sat/sun mornings and was usually fairly free at that time.

Also push it fast enough and ppl get out of the way!

Thanks for the info. Does the prowler get stuck on the rubber track?

Doesn't get stuck, definitely more resistance from the track than other surfaces alright but never had a problem with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement