Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a light box/has anyone ever used one?

Options
  • 09-02-2013 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hello all!!

Am really interested in purchasing a light box.

Can anyone recommend an Irish place to buy one?

Also, has anyone here ever used one?

Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I dont know where else to put it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

More appropriate here I think OP.

Taltos

• Registered Users Posts: 25,455 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Are you talking about a lightbox for photography?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Curlyhatescurls

Hi OP,
    I'm sorry I can't give you any info on where to buy one but I can give you some personal experience with the lightbox. My dad used to use one a lot during the dark months. Now I don't suffer from SAD but when I was living at home, every morning before school I'd be in the kitchen and the box would be on and it really is amazing how it lifts your mood. He found it very effective, especially because mornings are so dark and he'd have to be going into work quite early, I think it really changed his mood for the whole day. So I would really recommend investing in one if you think it might help you. Even I noticed it effects and I didn't think I was affected by the dark months.

Advertisement