Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Instrumentation Apprenticeship Structure

Options
  • 09-02-2013 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Story lads, just wondering is there anyone out there that knows a little bit about the structure of the E&I apprenticeship. Just wondering is your phase 2 done in any fás? Was talking to another E&I apprentice and he thought that we did time in fás with the electrical lads but then had to go somewhere else for the instrument side of our phase 2.

Was at an apprentice presentation yoke for newly registered apprentices and your one talking thought E&I had no phase 7? never heard that one before. I don't know is it cause E&I is a new trade or what but everyone had different stories about it haha!

Nice one guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭confusedeire

Things might have changed since i done it. But it was just cork or dublin for the fas and carlow for the other two blocks and i done a phase 7

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Noddynaki

Hello all.

I'm currently completing an E&I apprentice.I'm in phase 4 at present in Carlow IT.

I'm looking for past exam papers?

Has anybody got any please.

Cheers

Advertisement