Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shooting glasses

• 09-02-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭

I'm looking for a used set of pilla hidefspex if your selling or kno someone selling a set. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Airtime

Hi I have pilla shooting glasses for sale there the panther modle . i have 4 lenzes in the case there like brand new all have individual plastic covers .there excellant in sunny conditions clody conditions and low light conditions .ounce u were these glasses for half an hr before u shoot ure eyes will adjust and they make clays stand out and seem slower when you shoot at them .these lenses are 150euro each new.these glasses are 850 euro new and im selling mine for 420euro ono many thanks can send pictures.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement