Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft SET

Options
  • 09-02-2013 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Airsoft Set for Sale.

Containing:

M4A1 Carbine with red dot sight and Hi-cap magazine, battery and battery charger, foregrip railing Max 1J - 180 Euro

Colt M1911 CO2 gas blow-back full metal pistol with magazine, and box (Max 1J). - 175 Euro

Uvex Safety glasses - 5 Euro

Drop Leg Holster - 10 Euro

Tactical Vest with 3 pistol mag pouches and 6 M4/M16 mag pouches. - 35 Euro

and a lot of BBs - 15 Euro

Great starting set for Bargain.

Its worth a lot more.

<mod snip>
    Need quick sale

mg8727.jpg
    mg8728.jpg
    mg8729.jpg
    mg8731.jpg
    mg8732n.jpg
    mg8733l.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

you must list the muzzle energy of any aeg's/gbb's you have for sale. and all questions/quries must be made on thread, please dont invite pm's until a deal is agreed on thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

The colt 1911 can be bought in hobbyairsofter for 150 euros, as such I offer 100 for the 1911. Where are you based?

-Armour

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Xart

what about 120? im based in westport (mayo)

Xart wrote: »
    No excessive bumping.

Bumping is posting something pointless in your thread in order to push it back to the top of the listing in the adverts forum.

You may not 'bump' sooner than 24 hours after the last post on the thread.
    taken from the rules
    Muzzle energy:
    You must post the muzzle energy of the item for sale.
    This can either be in the form of an energy rating (e.g. 0.99J) or a velocity rating (e.g. 320fps with 0.2g bb)
    You must also post how you know the energy rating. (e.g. you had it recently chronoed by a retailer or a site).
    Posting what is says on the box it came in or on the manufacturers website is not good enough as nearly all Airsoft devices must be modified to make them legal for use in Ireland.

saying a device is "max 1J" is nor good enough, you must post a more precise figure.
    please read the rules before posting again.

• Advertisement

didnt chrono them..

well you cant sell them here until you do. locked until you pm myself or another mod with the readings once you get it chrono'd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement