Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy SIII Screen

Options
  • 09-02-2013 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Hi There,

I have a Samsung Galaxy SIII on a contract from Tesco Mobile since last July. Best phone I have ever had. I treat it like Gold and it has never been dropped or damaged in any way.

A strange thing happened today. I was using the phone at home to text someone and put it down on the table. 5 mins later I heard a text coming through and went back into the room and picked up the phone and...to my horror...the phone had a number of cracks up the outer screen. More like a shatter than cracks!!:eek:

The thing is, it was perfect 5 mins before when I was texting. No one else was in the house at the time and it was in the same place on the table. How could this happen??:confused: I have never heard of a screen cracking or shattering all by itself.

Either way, I have to get it repaired ASAP. I am assuming that the warranty would not cover this repair because if you looked at it, you would think I dropped it but I honestly am 100% clueless on how it happened??:confused:

Does anyone know if a warranty would cover this type of repair or if not, will it cost much to repair?

Many Thanks
    Shyboy

Advertisement