Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd vs Everton 10.02.2013 (16:00 KO) SS1

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭PhlegmyMoses

That was a big win for United and a tactical win for Fergie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

10 home wins in a row now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

I didn't think Everton played that badly. United's defense was incredibly solid, although they were hardly tested in the second half.

That could be curtains for Everton's Champions League ambitions. We've still Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea to play away and City at home.

As for the Premiership, I'd be amazed if United managed to throw this one away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

2 clean sheets in a row heading into the Madrid match. As expected, the return of Vidic has seen us tighten things up at the back.

Rafael was immense today.

The result means Everton are closer to City, than City are to United. Still a long way to go and we all remember the debacle last season, but there seems to be a real determination not to repeat the mistakes of last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,949 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Rafael is so cute! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

quality interview from Fergie

was going to make 7 changes but after the result yesterday we could rest players later on in the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,844 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Beautiful.

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

YES!!! RV****INGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Threw 10 bones on him to score anytime. Yes boys!
    I laughed at this for about 10 minutes solid and I don't even know why.
    It's not even funny :confused:

I also had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat watching someone sing in a poxy tv talent show that I hate.. My emotions are all over the place with this hangover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,772 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

cambo2008 wrote: »
    I laughed at this for about 10 minutes solid and I don't even know why.
    It's not even funny :confused:

I also had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat watching someone sing in a poxy tv talent show that I hate.. My emotions are all over the place with this hangover.

hand in your man card at teh desk on your way out. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

hand in your man card at teh desk on your way out. thanks
    No chance. That's not leaving my purse :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

Was there no match of the day 2 last night to see match, my sky box didnt record it but I still see mod 2 on series link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Just An Opinion

Was there no match of the day 2 last night to see match, my sky box didnt record it but I still see mod 2 on series link?

Yea was on BBC2 around 10:30

Advertisement