Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan to vegetarian, am I the only one?

Options
  • 09-02-2013 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hi all
    As the title suggests, I just wanted to know am I the only one who has ever gone from being vegan to vegetarian? I made the decision a few days ago and am just wondering am I the only one who has ever changed from being vegan to vegetarian/ I know I was not vegan for very long, and perhaps I will go vegan for good at some point, but right now, for me at least, being vegetarian is enough. I still won't buy clothes made from animals or anything like that.
    Your feedback would be appreciated on this one, but a hard time would not be. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

No you are not the only one, nor would you be the only one to start eating meat again, or to go back vegan again or to do x. Do you you feel you are comfortable with. Clearly that is being vegetarian for you right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

I'm sure you're not the only one. Do what feels right to you and if you want you can go vegan again. I would like to be vegan for ethical reasons and I do have vegan days but I am not confident enough in my meal planning skills so I still have dairy, although not too much. One day maybe.
    As one slogan says, every little helps!

Advertisement