Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biansi imist 2 starter kit......

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

Ok lads I actually done something, I should have done at the start, and that's check the length of the kit with the clearomiser attached .:rolleyes:

To avoid walking around outside with a tin whistle sized cig,
    I'm totally happy to get the 650 now instead of the 900mah kanger kit from esi and looking forward to trying out the 5 different juices I get to choose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

The twists are long alright. The 650 twist is about the same length as a standard 1000mAh. The 650 will do you for about 6/7 hours anyway.

Thanks lads for the help and recommending the kanger twist kit,

I Got it yesterday, everything is working perfect, loads of vape loads of flavour, and simple to use.

And the free juice is great too.

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Ok lads I actually done something, I should have done at the start, and that's check the length of the kit with the clearomiser attached .:rolleyes:

To avoid walking around outside with a tin whistle sized cig,
    I'm totally happy to get the 650 now instead of the 900mah kanger kit from esi and looking forward to trying out the 5 different juices I get to choose.

I had to buy the 900 because I needed a replacement and they where out of 650 mah. I hate it, it's bloody massive, the 650mah is much better and I generally get a day from it.

jamie72 wrote: »

I had to buy the 900 because I needed a replacement and they where out of 650 mah. I hate it, it's bloody massive, the 650mah is much better and I generally get a day from it.

Ya man I wanted the 900mah just for longer battery life. But once I measured with a tape before I ordered im so glad I got the 650, its big aswell but I'm used to it now, so glad I didn't get the 900 I'd say it's massive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement