Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting In Touch With Living Social

Options
  • 09-02-2013 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hello..I bought a deal through Living Social Deals. When the product finally arrived it was not what was described on the Ad. I want to get a refund but I have tried and tried to get through to Living Social. Their Dublin phone number is out of service. I have sent them numerous emails and all I get is a reference number telling me they will get back to me but they have not. Has anybody else had the same experience with them and if so how did you get through to them? Thank you. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

If you paid with a CC card,look into a chargeback with you bank. Also e-mail Living Social and tell them you are seeking a chargeback for the reasons outlined.

do they have a Facebook or twittter account you could get you issue heard on?

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Mysticalman

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    If you paid with a CC card,look into a chargeback with you bank. Also e-mail Living Social and tell them you are seeking a chargeback for the reasons outlined.

do they have a Facebook or twittter account you could get you issue heard on?

Unfortunately I paid with a Laser Card (Debit). I emailed Living Social about 10 times but still no reply. I will check now for a Facebook account now. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

How much did yo pay? Would Small claims be an option?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try contacting them through Twitter as well - @LivingSocialIE IIRC - it's worked for me in the past

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    How much did yo pay? Would Small claims be an option?

Paid 120 plus p&p. Hopefully I wont have to go down this road.

• Advertisement

dudara wrote: »
    Try contacting them through Twitter as well - @LivingSocialIE IIRC - it's worked for me in the past

Okay I will give it a go thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Go through FB and their Twitter. Public outcries are much harder to avoid. Either way, they should help. Any time I had an issue Living Social sorted it out. Best voucher company out there imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

oh no, was this the natural ketosis deal? wanted to buy that as looked great. what was wrong witht he stuff?

xpletiv wrote: »
    Go through FB and their Twitter. Public outcries are much harder to avoid. Either way, they should help. Any time I had an issue Living Social sorted it out. Best voucher company out there imo.

Would you believe at last I am getting replies....no refund yet....but at least they are starting to reply.

dudara wrote: »

Thank you very much....at last I am getting somewhere. I got a reply from Twitter and Facebook. Cheers

• Advertisement

oh no, was this the natural ketosis deal? wanted to buy that as looked great. what was wrong witht he stuff?
    No it wasnt the Ketosis deal. They advertised a Laptop and I got a plastic no name netbook. Not really what I was looking for

Advertisement