Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 20th Beers - you are NOT allowed to miss this!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atari Jaguar.
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    I feel I should warn you all in advance that I'm really shy. :o I'm not even lying here, I'm extremely shy til I get drunk. So yeah. Apologies in advance for any awkwardness due to me not knowing what to say to any of you! :o

I'm pretty much the same but I would like to apologise in advance for anything I do while drunk :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Orim wrote: »
    I'm pretty much the same but I would like to apologise in advance for anything I do while drunk :o

I should probably apologise for that too. :pac:

That said, I'm gonna have to leave around 11 or 12, so won't be getting very drunk. :(

I WILL be demanding photos, though.

Atari Jaguar.
    Hell shot (spiced Sambuca) - 1 euro.
    Mickey Finns/Jager/Tequila shot - 2 euro.
    Jagerbomb - 2.50
    Pint bottle of Kopparberg (ew) - 2.50
    All pints - 3 euro.
    Cocktails - 5 euro (although they never really do them tbh).
    Pitcher of beer (any beer AFAIK) - 9 or 10 euro.
    Pitcher of JD and Coke - 13 euro.

This price list says otherwise.

And ugh photos. I hate photos.

This price list says otherwise.

And ugh photos. I hate photos.

Yeah but generally it takes quite a bit to get me drunk.

That said, I could just forget about eating for the day. Then I'll be drunk after about 3 or 4 drinks. Hmm. I'm enjoying this idea.

YOU WILL GET IN A PHOTO. :p

Atari Jaguar.
    Oh I'll get in a photo alright. I'll start invading photos by the end of the night but it won't be pretty.

• Advertisement

Oh I'll get in a photo alright. I'll start invading photos by the end of the night but it won't be pretty.

When I get drunk, I pull stupid faces and look like I have 4 chins because I squash my face into my neck. We can look ridiculous together. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

BTW guys, for photos, it may be better to post them somewhere else, and share the link out to those in the pics, if you don't want your pics all publicly visible! If you don't mind, post them here if you like, but bear in mind that we will have to remove any that we're requested to. (for example if HypotheticalPosterX was in a photo that was posted here, and didn't want it up here, he could PM myself or Hellrazer, and we would remove it.)

BTW guys, for photos, it may be better to post them somewhere else, and share the link out to those in the pics, if you don't want your pics all publicly visible! If you don't mind, post them here if you like, but bear in mind that we will have to remove any that we're requested to. (for example if HypotheticalPosterX was in a photo that was posted here, and didn't want it up here, he could PM myself or Hellrazer, and we would remove it.)

Cheers for throwing that post up, Damo. I was going to just put any I take on Facebook, and not tag anybody in them. :) Hopefully everyone else does the same, I look terrible in drunk photos! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I feel I should warn you all in advance that I'm really shy. :o I'm not even lying here, I'm extremely shy til I get drunk. So yeah. Apologies in advance for any awkwardness due to me not knowing what to say to any of you! :o

I'm kinda the same. I'll be quite quiet until i'll have a few, then i'll be spewing out really embarrassing, inappropriate things. You have been warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Other - name the day on-thread.
    I'm not 100% sure if I am going to make it. I have been really sick the past couple days :( I still have fingers, toes, ears and nose crossed tho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 appiuscrispus

For those who suffer with cribbing shyness I can offer some advice. Drink More.

I'm a psychologist.

Hdowney, just get yourself better. No point going drinking if it's only going to make you worse. That said, a hot whiskey is good for colds. ;)

Okay guys, who is going to McTurcaill's and at what time will you be there? I know some of you aren't going til we go to Hell, and I don't wanna be at the bar on my own like a twat!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'll probably get in for about 9 or so

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Atari Jaguar.
    I dunno what time I'll be there at. Whenever CC decides she's ready and had enough pre drinks I suppose :P

I dunno what time I'll be there at. Whenever CC decides she's ready and had enough pre drinks I suppose :P

So, midnight? :p

Atari Jaguar.

Possibly 8am.

Possibly 8am.

Texted Denny and he said he'll be around from 5pm, despite it not starting til 8. :pac: So I'm gonna head into town for 7 and make him come drink with me while we wait for the rest of you lot. :D

Atari Jaguar.
    Texted Denny and he said he'll be around from 5pm, despite it not starting til 8. :pac: So I'm gonna head into town for 7 and make him come drink with me while we wait for the rest of you lot. :D

Eager beavers! Yis will be well oiled by the time we arrive!

Eager beavers! Yis will be well oiled by the time we arrive!

Well I have to go home at 11 or 12! Stupid work tomorrow morning :(

Atari Jaguar.
    Well I have to go home at 11 or 12! Stupid work tomorrow morning :(

I feel your pain. I usually have to work on subdays but I'm off tomorrow which is a rarity!

• Advertisement

I feel your pain. I usually have to work on subdays but I'm off tomorrow which is a rarity!

I booked it off weeks ago. And was given today off instead. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

What a cluster **** of a day. I'd nearly come and drink myself into a coma

Sure why don't ya? :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

C'mooon RayRay!

Lyn, think you'll probably be gone nearly by the time I get in there.

jenizzle wrote: »
    C'mooon RayRay!

Lyn, think you'll probably be gone nearly by the time I get in there.

How long does it take you to get dressed?!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

How long does it take you to get dressed?!

It's not that it takes me that long to get ready, it's just I don't really start until 10 or so :p Yeah, I could start earlier, but that requires effort :pac:

jenizzle wrote: »
    It's not that it takes me that long to get ready, it's just I don't really start until 10 or so :p Yeah, I could start earlier, but that requires effort :pac:

G'wan, make the effort. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Possibly 8am.

See all of this? I hate you both.

You know you want to.

Im in the horrors cos I got lost in town, then my credit went and my free texts are gone, which means I can't textually abuse people later on. Which means I have to choose between going out or buying credit. Fiddle sticks.

See all of this? I hate you both.

You know you want to.

Im in the horrors cos I got lost in town, then my credit went and my free texts are gone, which means I can't textually abuse people later on. Which means I have to choose between going out or buying credit. Fiddle sticks.

Okay, how about this. I said I was gonna buy you a drink, right? You choose to come out, I get you a fiver credit instead of the drink, to keep you going til you get more money? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I'm praying that my money dries in time for this. A hair dryer may need to be deployed

Advertisement