Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 20th Beers - you are NOT allowed to miss this!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

P_1 wrote: »
    I'm praying that my money dries in time for this. A hair dryer may need to be deployed

If it doesn't work, stick it in your wallet, the hand driers in the bathrooms of pubs are savage for drying money.

Not that I've ever spilled drinks over my purse....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    If it doesn't work, stick it in your wallet, the hand driers in the bathrooms of pubs are savage for drying money.

Not that I've ever spilled drinks over my purse....

The wallet is currently a tad damp for that, serves me right for just throwing a pile of jeans into the wash :o

The wallet is currently a tad damp for that, serves me right for just throwing a pile of jeans into the wash :o

Don't be making excuses, you're coming to the beers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Okay, how about this. I said I was gonna buy you a drink, right? You choose to come out, I get you a fiver credit instead of the drink, to keep you going til you get more money? :D

You're too nice! Thank you very much for the offer, but id feel too scabby. Besides, a fiver would last about 3 minutes! I'll be out, I just have to listen to my mam moan cos I won't be able to text her that im alive :o

You're too nice! Thank you very much for the offer, but id feel too scabby. Besides, a fiver would last about 3 minutes! I'll be out, I just have to listen to my mam moan cos I won't be able to text her that im alive :o

Fine, I'll be getting you a drink so! :) If you need to text her, I'll be getting credit for my own phone anyway so you can always use that, I only use it for work mainly anyway. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Since I wont be making it, I feel I should contribute something if your badly stuck I can send ya credit? over the net without getting off my arse. I was meant to be going out for a friends birthday tonight but don't think ill even be making that bad hangover :(, hopefully food sorts me out.

Fine, I'll be getting you a drink so! :) If you need to text her, I'll be getting credit for my own phone anyway so you can always use that, I only use it for work mainly anyway. :)

I'm sure Atavan will let me text her off his phone so that should be fine. The bus home will be hellish though.
    Since I wont be making it, I feel I should contribute something if your badly stuck I can send ya credit? over the net without getting off my arse. I was meant to be going out for a friends birthday tonight but don't think ill even be making that bad hangover :(, hopefully food sorts me out.

Tsk tsk tsk! Too hungover to come out, disappointing!! I'm such a charity case :o

I'm sure Atavan will let me text her off his phone so that should be fine. The bus home will be hellish though.

Tsk tsk tsk! Too hungover to come out, disappointing!! I'm such a charity case :o

Jaysus, nitelink? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Disappointing is right, plan was a few beers woke up in ribbons with no memory :(. It's not charity look at it as a me buying my way out of guilt for not making it fund. PM me and ill sort it for ya :).

Disappointing is right, plan was a few beers woke up in ribbons with no memory :(. It's not charity look at it as a me buying my way out of guilt for not making it fund. PM me and ill sort it for ya :).

Guilt for not making it? You already told me you weren't going! :pac: :pac: :p

• Advertisement

Jaysus, nitelink? :pac:

I prefer to call it the shitelink :p

Also if a few of us enter this, we could win free boooooze!! http://www.facebook.com/events/432711320153212/

I prefer to call it the shitelink :p

Also if a few of us enter this, we could win free boooooze!! http://www.facebook.com/events/432711320153212/

Done!

Done!

There's loads of entries, but hopefully cos there's loads of us going they'll let us have it! JAGER FOR EVERYONE!!!!

There's loads of entries, but hopefully cos there's loads of us going they'll let us have it! JAGER FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Fcuk that, Jager for you and me :p

Fcuk that, Jager for you and me :p

We can just sit in the corner with the bottle and 2 straws :p

We can just sit in the corner with the bottle and 2 straws :p

Few cans of red bull and we'll be sorted. :p

Few cans of red bull and we'll be sorted. :p

Noooo! Red bull is the devil!

Don't be making excuses, you're coming to the beers!

I shall indeed be coming, seems the wallet has dried and the folks have swapped my sodden notes for dry ones

I shall indeed be coming, seems the wallet has dried and the folks have swapped my sodden notes for dry ones

Come in early so! Me and Denny are gonna be there are 7, I don't wanna drink on my own with him, I'll be shy! :pac:

Come in early so! Me and Denny are gonna be there are 7, I don't wanna drink on my own with him, I'll be shy! :pac:

I shall see, I'm out in hicksville though and public transport options are limited

• Advertisement

If bar staff questioned why your money was wet you should have just said you were really, REALLY excited to be there.

I shall see, I'm out in hicksville though and public transport options are limited

I know where you live, I used to live there for years, it's not THAT bad. Buses every hour ;)

I know where you live, I used to live there for years, it's not THAT bad. Buses every hour ;)

True, I'll try get in half 7 8 ish

True, I'll try get in half 7 8 ish

Good man! You know me, so I don't need to text you to give directions as to where we're sitting, phew!

For anyone who doesn't know what we all look like, I'll be wearing a Batman cardigan. Pretty easy to spot!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

For anyone who doesn't know what we all look like, I'll be wearing a Batman cardigan. Pretty easy to spot!

That it is! I might wear heels tonight :eek:

jenizzle wrote: »
    That it is! I might wear heels tonight :eek:

Oh yeah, that's how you recognised me in Hell when I was locked! I forgot that! :pac:

I was going to wear heels, but eh, effort. Might bring 'em in my bag and stick them on later, but the ones I have in mind don't match my outfit! :pac:

Change of plans, I'm not wearing the batman cardigan! I'm wearing a black one with gold studs. If you can't find me, or don't recognise me from pics I post, then tough shít! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atari Jaguar.
    Making some food at the mo. Should be in about half seven/eightish.

What to wear, what to wear? Hair up or down? So many decisions :pac:

Orim wrote: »
    Making some food at the mo. Should be in about half seven/eightish.

What to wear, what to wear? Hair up or down? So many decisions :pac:

Pm me your number so I can text you to hurry up if I'm on my own :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atari Jaguar.
    Pm me your number so I can text you to hurry up if I'm on my own :p

Done but considering food and buses I'll be hard pressed to hurry up :p

Advertisement