Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 20th Beers - you are NOT allowed to miss this!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Tbh, the 20th suits me better, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Yaaay for the 20th!!! :p

Fine, 20th it is. The rest of you can feck off if you have any objections! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Friday 12th April
    Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Tbh, the 20th suits me better, too.
    Yaaay for the 20th!!! :p
    Fine, 20th it is. The rest of you can feck off if you have any objections! :pac:

The 20th is a Saturday so should be ok for me. But again, depends on herself as she's due around that time (ish)

The 20th is a Saturday so should be ok for me. But again, depends on herself as she's due around that time (ish)

Just tell her to hold it in till you get home :p

• Advertisement

Friday 12th April
    Just tell her to hold it in till you get home :p

Yeah, if only it was that simple. :rolleyes: Ah we might be alright. She might go in the next week or two and that'd help immensely. :pac:

Yeah, if only it was that simple. :rolleyes: Ah we might be alright. She might go in the next week or two and that'd help immensely. :pac:

Try to coax that baby out with toys and ice cream

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Atari Jaguar.
    20th so, I'll start saving up the pennies :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Atari Jaguar.
    Could this be it? Could it finally happen?

I'll look forward to the 19th when the excuses start rolling in :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Atari Jaguar.
    Oh no, I forgot. I'm scheduled to get hit by a car that day, completely unavoidable.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Other - name the day on-thread.
    20th could actually work for me :D

Fcuk yeah, the 20th seems to actually work for people!

I'll be there, I have to be since I organised this one. :pac: The closest thing I'll have to an excuse is that if I'm working that evening and the next day, I won't arrive til 9 and will have to leave at 2. That's not too bad! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

20th works el grando for me

Happy days. :)

I suppose I better bring the cake I promised before the last beers, when I had a genuine excuse for missing it! :p

Cake...... YEEEEEES Cake :D

I'll have you know that being broke is a legitimate excuse for anything! But I don't have that excuse this time. If I can't go, it means I got enticed into Penneys on my way home and blew all my money! That said, It'll still be a cheapo night out!

I'll have you know that being broke is a legitimate excuse for anything! But I don't have that excuse this time. If I can't go, it means I got enticed into Penneys on my way home and blew all my money! That said, It'll still be a cheapo night out!

ah yes, walking past penny's and something just calls out to you 'buy me'!

If you spend all your money in Penneys, do what all the kids do - crouching tiger, hidden naggin.

Atari Jaguar.
    Sounds like my kind of martial art.

i need a hipflask

• Advertisement

Friday 12th April
    hdowney wrote: »
    i need a hipflask

I need a hip! :o :pac:

I need a hip! :o :pac:

I actually need one of them too so!!!

If we're going to Hell, they check for bottles. So if anyone is poor enough that they need to sneak drink in (lads, it's 3.40 a pint, 2.50 Jagerbombs and 2.50 bottles of Kopparberg, not huge prices!), stick it down your jocks. Can't say I've ever done it myself but my little sister swears by it. Apparently her record is getting 3 naggins and a shoulder down her underwear. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

If we're going to Hell, they check for bottles. So if anyone is poor enough that they need to sneak drink in (lads, it's 3.40 a pint, 2.50 Jagerbombs and 2.50 bottles of Kopparberg, not huge prices!), stick it down your jocks. Can't say I've ever done it myself but my little sister swears by it. Apparently her record is getting 3 naggins and a shoulder down her underwear. :pac:

I've also heard, depending what you're hiding, sticking it in the back of your bra works. Mind you I think a shoulder would be bit obvious. :pac:

I've also heard, depending what you're hiding, sticking it in the back of your bra works. Mind you I think a shoulder would be bit obvious. :pac:

My boobs barely fit in my bra, let alone bottles of booze ffs. :pac:

Hipflask in the back pocket and an attitude that suggests that they shouldn't need to search you is all you really need :cool:

If you spend all your money in Penneys, do what all the kids do - crouching tiger, hidden naggin.

I'll be doing that either way! I'll have a few before I head in!

Club hell always check bags, always!!! But im sure I can afford a few in there :p

Strange that, I've never actually been searched going in there and I would have gone in carrying backpacks etc in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭RhoDoDenDron

P_1 wrote: »
    Hipflask in the back pocket and an attitude that suggests that they shouldn't need to search you is all you really need :cool:

Yeah, I don't tend to get searched or asked for ID in Hell :V

• Advertisement

Friday 12th April
    My boobs barely fit in my bra, let alone bottles of booze ffs. :pac:

tumblr_ly7ni0zEAJ1qcon2po1_500.gif

Advertisement